SUBMIT YOUR STORIES/ARTICLES
Awkward cyclist stories, cool adventures, cycling tips, or whatever you want. See your work published and shared with your fellow club members. We’re always stoked to get new article submissions. Send them to us below!
Our Editorial Policy
We do have a rules for our contributing writers, but we’re still good people. Editorially, we try to maintain a few standards, and any applying contributors agree to abide by these standards simply by submitting the above form.
- Our editors reserve the right to do their job: namely, edit. We may adjust your writing to both match our universal voice and style, and to make certain that our editorial standards are maintained.
- No off-color, offensive, bigoted, or otherwise uncool language is ever allowed to appear on SLO Cyclist. We’re not in the business of publishing curse words, crude humor, or anything a little kid shouldn’t read.
- Funny, innovative, and informative articles are appreciated. You may be asked to write specific articles, or you might be bringing some ideas to the table. Either way, we’re stoked to have team players.
- All content submitted to us should never be plagiarized or under copyright of another person, entity, or publication. You are solely responsible for the material you submit–including images, ideas, and text–and agree that it is without copyright or ownership. By submitting material to SLO Cyclist, you grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, licence to use, reproduce, edit and exploit the material in any form and for any purpose. Meaning, we get to freely use, share, and advertise your content at our own discretion.
- We reserve the right to end collaboration with contributors at any point we deem necessary, and for any reason we deem important.
Still around? Cool. We excited to hear from you! Of course, we’ll give you more details as we go through the process. For now, let us know if you have any questions.