Terms & Conditions:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without slocyclist.com’s prior written consent.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by The SLO Cyclist and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website. Use all information and recommended products at your own risk. We are not responsible for personal injury, damage to property, or any other possible damages both bodily or otherwise.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of The SLO Cyclist We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, The SLO Cyclist takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Products & Materials Reviewed
Periodically, slocyclist.com and its affiliates performs reviews of products and/or services from manufacturers, companies, and/or individuals. Our receipt of a product or service does not guarantee a review or recommendation of said product or service. Once received, any or all products or services can not be returned or in any way reimbursed or paid for by slocyclist.com to the sender, manufacturer, company, and/or individual. All products and services received free of charge by slocyclist.com and its affiliates will be noted within a post as received without cost.
By offering or sending your product and/or service to slocyclist.com, you agree to allow a fair and honest review that may or may not offer a favorable viewpoint of your product and/or service. All reviews may be shared via social media, posted on your website, and included in any press releases or marketing pursuits provided that the original link to the review page remains in tact and prominent to point readers back to slocyclist.com’s review. You also agree to allow The SLO Cyclist and its affiliates to keep any/all rights to the review as well as any products and/or services received without expecting repayment or return of said product and/or service.
Any questions regarding this policy may be directed to our contact page.
This website and its content is copyright of The SLO Cyclist – © slocyclist.com 2014. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
- you may link to our content via your own blog or other media form, but only when it is accompanied by adequate information that would direct users/readers to read our original posting. Any sharing of this media without proper credit to slocyclist.com (including links to our site and notation of its original author before AND after the inclusion of the original media) is strictly forbidden.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.